From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:30 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: electric vehicles...

How long do you think it will take for some politician to figure out that
people are running around with electric cars and start to add road taxes on
the
electricity used to charge those cars and make it a crime of course to try
avoid those taxes like the tax on diesel fuel vs. home heating oil.

I know it may be difficult to dye electric car electrons red but I bet the
oil and car companies will invest millions on how to do just that instead of

developing a totally electric vehicle.

Thank you,

D²  & 6530
(2700 ohm resistor  included)