[DMCForum] Re: Can anyone give me info on 7037 ?!!!

[DMCForum] Re: Can anyone give me info on 7037 ?!!!

Hello Marc,

I am looking at another Delorean that is for sale, and it is in
Central NJ.  I was just wondering if you would be able to check it
out for me, if needed?  If not, no problem, but I figured I'd check
with you before I got that far.

Thanks,

Paul Nolan
MidWestWhips