[DMCForum] Re: hot start/electrical problem - John Hervey please help

[DMCForum] Re: hot start/electrical problem - John Hervey please help

Speaking of Claude being banned - he is still definitely on this
list. He is still copying people's posts from here, posting them onto
his own forum under one of his aliases, then replying to the post as
himself...

Some of the stuff on that forum is so funny! Maybe he should be
officially allowed back in here?

John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> He left, again, a month or so ago and it was his decision.  The
only person
> banned from this list is Claude.
>
> Greg

Behalf
> Of Videobob Moseley
> Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 3:53 PM
> To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [DMCForum] hot start/electrical problem - John Hervey
please
> help
>
> John Hervey does not subscribe to this list?
> Is this his choice or the moderators?
> -VB
>

> >From: "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx>
> >To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Subject: RE: [DMCForum] hot start/electrical problem - John
Hervey  please
> >help
> >Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:28:13 -0400
> >
> >Unfortunately John is no longer on this list.
> >
> >Greg

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS