Re: [DMCForum] DMC NOS Wide Stripes, T-Panel, Headliners, Step Plate on

Re: [DMCForum] DMC NOS Wide Stripes, T-Panel, Headliners, Step Plate on eBay

I only claimed to have the only complete set KNOWN, I had asked if anyone
had some
on every forum and so far no one fessed up....so until now these have been
the only
complete set I have seen.
The set I have looks factory fresh, the set Dave has for sale looks a little
weather worn, but they might still stick...if not then you could soften them
up before application by letting them sit in the sun or using a heat gun,
and then spray the back of them with some 3M high temp spray adheasive.
Personally, I would not use them. I would just keep them for collectors sake
because they might not stick well and may have hardened a little.
This is why I decided to keep the originals and make repros, and use the
repros on my car.
Right now I have my stripes priced down to a measly $99.99 with free
shipping,
so the way I look at it if you wanted peel them off later on or if you need
to replace
them from damage it is so cheap it doesn't matter.
Mine have survived an icey winter and 100+ summer and countless power washes
and show no wear what so ever.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to jump on the thread and make it a sales pitch, I
was
just exlaining my reasons for not using the originals.
I also have pristine copies of those instructions and send out reproductions
for anyone
who buys mine, but if you want a copy I can email them to you.
Thanks,
- Videobob

>From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [DMCForum] DMC NOS Wide Stripes, T-Panel, Headliners, Step
>Plate on eBay
>Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 15:40:58 -0500
>
>But VideoBob claims to have the only NOS set in existence.
>
>Mark V
>

>On Aug 28, 2005, at 3:11 PM, Dave Stragand wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >

> > I have some more DMC items up on eBay now.  Someone was asking me about
> > the T-Panel a few months ago but I lost the email.
> >

> > NOS (NOT Reproduction!!!) Wide Stripes
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> > ViewItem&item=4571987828
> >

> > T-Panel