[DMCForum] DeLorean driving skills video

[DMCForum] DeLorean driving skills video

Recently I found a video on some club's website of a DeLorean being
driven on some kind of amatuer test track.

It's basically a huge parking lot with a slew of cones set up on it.
It's filmed from inside and outside the car. The guy gets sideways on
it at one point. Looked like a lot of fun.

Has anyone ever seen this video?

I have to admit, that would be a fun, local owner get-together thing
to do...set up cones and time people through the track for fun.

Rich

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS