[DMCForum] Re: hot start/electrical problem - John Hervey please help

[DMCForum] Re: hot start/electrical problem - John Hervey please help

Lauren,

The car is 25 years old. You're attributing more advanced features
built into newer cars to it.

You're supposed to have an electrical system that can handle the fans
running even with the engine off. I saw you have a new battery. I
would check the starter connections for cleanliness and tightness and
the large ground that goes to the trailing arm mount.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lauren" <LPLand@xxxx> wrote:

> That's totally logical, Chris - thanks.  I just assumed the fans
> shouldn't kick in until the engine turned over.   What about "I'll
just
> run in real quick...."  Are you supposed to plan your errands around
> the otterstat HAHA???

> >the coolant was hot enough to trigger the fans to turn on

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS