Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH Reproduction headlight switch

Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH Reproduction headlight switch

Ordered mine via the phone today.  I know Casey sent a
money order for one in on Monday with the
corresponding paperwork filled out via sent from DMCH
- so that's 2 more you can add to that list there.  I
actually took the time to count the names on the list.
Unless I counted wrong - 243 out of 247.  They may
have Casey and I's names but not on the website yet.
At this rate, you all can count on new switches
easily.  Now I can do my A/C vents, my bulb for my
hazard switch, my new fan speed switch, my new CD
player, and my new headlight switch - all in one
sitting!  And this switch looks to have nice updated
new technology that should last a long time, so I can
keep my old as a spare!  My switch still works, and
it's been 24 years =) (to my knowledge at least; it
could always have been replaced).

I am really glad I ordered one.  There's something
about being one of the people that took part of this
and knowing a new part is going to be brought back
partially due to our participation.  Not that I'm
trying to toot a horn, but wow - I can't wait to see
my new switch - seeing as how my little "headlight"
logo on my switch is worn pretty good.  What a great
Christmas present =D!

Christmas present...hmm..ok maybe all that console
work will be done in 2 sittings ;).

Jeremiah

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS