From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jeremiah Montee
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 1:50 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH Reproduction headlight switch

> Maybe if this is a success, other parts will be made
> available as well.

I have a few candidates lined up ready for a "toss up"
so to speak.

1. Clock
2. Undercarriage fuel lines
3. Cold start valve (CALL on DMCH's site)
4. Collar for steering column (plastic black box right
after the wheel)

Thankfully, I've been fortunate enough to not need any
of these - yet.  And what's up with all 6 fuel
injector lines being labeled "CALL"?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS