Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH Reproduction headlight switch

Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH Reproduction headlight switch

While I think it is great DMCH is making parts that
are no longer available.....  Does anyone actually
NEED a light switch, and they are unable to purchase
one at a reasonable price?

It is a shame that DMCH has to go through the trouble
to re-make a part just because some people are
hoarding them.

--- Joe OBrien <joeyoseppijoe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I second this motion, I'm about to order my 2nd
> switch to have as well.

<SNIP>