From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Marc Levy
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 9:38 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Credit Cards.

Some states have laws against charging the credit card
fee's to the customer..  Many places got around this
by offering a "cash discount", but I think the law
caught up with them.

So, it is not so much the retailer's fault..... But
the masses who need to pay for everything on credit,
as if the 20% interest is not enough profit for the
banks?

I don't blame you though Greg...  If you cant beat
them, join them.  :)

> You are right; someone is going to get it either
> way.  The retailer
> shouldn't be so lazy as to just add it to everything
> in the store so you are
> paying for a fee you weren't made aware of.  Another
> way to look at is the
> retailer is screwing everyone.
<SNIP>

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS