RE: [DMCForum] Re: questionable eBay auction...

RE: [DMCForum] Re: questionable eBay auction...

Ryan, you are correct and as soon as I sent that I remembered that point.
They surely wouldn't lower the prices because the store's expenses went up,
just as if their rent went up.

Even with the "minimum purchase", what average citizen is going to question
that?  People do so many things automatically without even realizing what is
legal and not.

I was going to get set up to accept credit cards but based on the fees I
would have to pay, versus how many people wanted to use them through me, it
wasn't cost effective.  All of the banks I talked with seemed to have
different fees based on how they felt, apparently.  I got really pissed off
when I talked with a guy who uses the same bank as I do and they waved ALL
of his fees.  He doesn't pay monthly or per-transaction fees.

Greg