[DMCForum] questionable eBay auction...

Well I guess it was removed by eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4569930124&sspagename=ADM
E:B:AAQ:US:1

This is the one where the seller stated, in auction description only, that
the car could be bought for $5500.00 now.  I asked about this and received
this reply today.

"The car is located in College Station, CA. It has all the papers(complete)
as well as the servicebook.
   I want this transaction to be smooth enough as I am caught in the middle
of some very important events and have very few time at my disposal. The car
is in perfect condition, no scratches, no special marks, no need for
additional repairs what so ever. It has no accident or any engine problem.
   The price is $5,000 including shipping costs anywhere in the continental
US. There are no other costs regarding this transaction. Now, in order to be
able to buy it please let me know if you have any negative feedback and, if
this is the case, for what reason. I apologize for asking for such
information but I need to be sure.
Please also provide me with the following details necessary to take a
decision:
-your full name and address for shipping
-your ph#
Regarding the payment I am aware of the buyer's protection and we will use
eBay Motors secure payments which will hold the payment until the buyer
receives the car. To complete payment the you must have cash available.
If I receive the requested information you will be informed by eBay during
the next 12-24 hours.
Thank you."

The seller could have checked my feedback on their own.  Does anyone live
close enough to check this out further?

Greg

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS