[DMCForum] Re: Engine Bay Touch Up

Hey Dave,

Will definitely check that.  What did you do to prep before
painting?  Did you put down a primer, sand etc?  I'd definitely like
to see a pic if you got one.  Also, do they have different colors?
Like gloss black?  Or was yours more of a flat black or semi-gloss?

Thanks,

Brandon
Vin 3323

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand"
<dave.stragand@xxxx> wrote:
> I didn't do my engine compartment - wish I had though.
>

> The engine cover, rear pontoons, and trunk are all coated in it
though.

> Depending on how far back you hold the spray can, you can get a
very
> smooth or nicely pebbled effect.
>

> ________________________________

Boys
> and
> > take a look and see if I get lucky but I figured I'd ask first.
> >
> > My main reason for doing this is because the PO had the car
painted
> and
> > they painted the top portions of the inside of the engine bay
blue.
> > I'd like to make this somewhat of a glossy black so it shines and
> looks
> > great.  I was thinking of painting but if there's a better way,
any
> > recommendations would help out.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Brandon
> > Vin 3323

> > *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >
> > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

> De lorean
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=De+lorean&w1=De+lorean&w2=Delorean+
> part&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=57&.sig=JgtGHCe_DQpppGesOuQflg>
>
> Delorean part
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Delorean+part&w1=De+lorean&w2=Delor

ean+part&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=57&.sig=FS5Ip2pCIHc8n8lFfkEXFA>

> Delorean cadillac
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Delorean+cadillac&w1=De+lorean&w2=D

elorean+part&w3=Delorean+cadillac&c=3&s=57&.sig=C6kb5Ya6u5FS5Q2fXR6SD