From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jason Sisto
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 11:26 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Front Fiberglass Body Needed

I recieved a call today from a friend of mine who is looking for a front
driver's side or entire short front portion of the fiberglass body.  He
removed the front fascia to paint it and discovered that the previous owner
got into a minor accident and did a "mickey mouse" job repairing it.  It is
such a crappy job that he just assume replace the damaged section.  He is
looking for either  Part #109995 - BODY,SHORT FRONT LH or Part #109993 -
BODY,SHORT FRONT.  If someone has a smashed or parts car (preferably one
that is totally far gone and unrestorable as I do not want someone to cut up
a good, restorable body) please let me know where you are and how much you
want for it.  Also, if you have any pics, please send them along as well.

To save e-mail space, please e-mail off-line @ wizard@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Jason

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS