Re: [DMCForum] lockzilla

I was talking to Elvis (the king of DeLorean lock controllers), and he said
he opened one up and found out it's the same design as the standard
controller. He even performed the upgrade he came up with to reduce the
standby current on one.

Took me by surprise too since I thought it would be more then that. But
checking the DML archives, somebody measured the standby current of one and
found it to be the same as a stock controller.

Chris

At 08:23 PM 8/18/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>I think Lockzilla is more than just a relay upgrade...
>

>--- Chris Almy <chris.almy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > If your current lock controller is still functional
> > and you or somebody you
> > know can solder, just upgrade the relays. The
> > Lockzilla is the same design
> > but with better relays. You can get the relays from
><SNIP>

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS