[DMCForum] Re: I will agree that as the prices go up an alternative fuel

[DMCForum] Re: I will agree that as the prices go up an alternative fuel source is needed

Here is a link to a place that sells the bio-diesel creation kit.

http://www.nrgrev.com/biodiesel.html

Bernie

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>
wrote:
> Kit on trucks tv???
>

> -Joe
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bernie Manderville"
> <bmanderville@xxxx> wrote:
> > Bio-Diesel, hybrid cars, are here now.  Yes, I know it costs a
lot
> of money to make bio-diesel, but you get the raw material for
> nothing, just haul it away, and it's all yours, no taxes.   But
you
> can't sell it, if you do, you become a fuel distributor then, and
> become subject to all of the tax laws.
> >
> > Yes, the kit on Trucks TV is expensive (it's a sponsored show
you
> know), but use it with a fresh supply of used oil for a couple of
> years and your good to go.  But how much does the electricity cost
> run the pump for that long?
> >
> > Bernie

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS