Re: [DMCForum] belts?

Thanks for the info.  I just realized that as I clicked the SEND button that i probably need a different belt for the alternator.   The order has been placed with Hervey already.  Thanks for the help though!  I'll keep those for referense.

Erik

Johnny Sawyer <johnny.sawyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Erik, the A/C belt is 9530 and the alternator/waterpump is 7495.  Napa has them.

Keep in mind these part numbers are for the stock parts.  If you have
a Hervey alternator with the smaller pulley, you should probably
contact him, as I think he uses a shorter belt.

Johnny
5518