Re: [DMCForum] Greasel/biodiesel conversion for DeLoreans

cruznmd wrote:

> 3. If the PRV could not be converted, is there a compatible diesel
> engine that would easily mate up to our transmission?

YES. Renault 21

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-RENAULT-21-SAVANNA-RT-DT-GREY_W0QQitemZ4568184668

Uses the UN1 - mounts might be a bit more of a challange though.

> 4. Since diesels cause combustion by compression (no spark), does
> that mean that their compression pressures are much higher?

Much

Converting petrols to diesels has never been a particularly successful
endeavour

Martin

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS