[DMCForum] a serious question --- LOL

Question:
If oil is derived over the 100's of 1,000's of years, from ancient creatures who walked the earth, how much oil would have 1 dinosaur produced? ( A really big one).

Just trying to get a handle on the volume of oil used since the end of the 19th century + volume of oil left in the ground = total number of oil producing creatures that used to roam the earth.

If a rough running DeLorean, with ignition, gas and injection problems, (as so many contributors have) but with a flux capacitor, a coffee grinder, and other crap in it could actually go as fast as 88 MPH, (LOL) and return to the future from prehistoric days, how many animals would I need to come back with, to quit work? ( and how big a trailer?)

Marv.
# 17077
marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx