RE: [DMCForum] Re: Hello?

Don't worry -- I wouldn't actually expect you to understand -any- logic.
=))))

I guess it's kind of like the whole "Air America" factor - no one is
listening to liberal rhetoric (as evidenced by their near non-existent
ratings), but it doesn't stop folks like Al Franken from going on the
air daily to talk to both of his listeners.

The whole thing reminds me of my niece, who on Saturday was not allowed
to have a popsicle before dinner.  At every possible opportunity in the
conversation, she had to inject some bitter little jab about popsicles.
Every time one of you injects some bitter little comment into the end of
an email about "blood for oil", "the rich", "big oil companies", "WMDs",
etc, etc, etc... it's just like more whining by a 7 year old girl to me.
If you absolutely insist on behaving in such a manner, well, then, be my
guest.  Doing so only continues to display the maturity level of the
folks behind the 'arguments'.

-Dave