[DMCForum] Re: Hello?

I'll explain -my- point of view, I cannot comment for Dave.

1. The Huey Lewis thread was -much- shorter, original, and had not
been beaten to a grease-stain that once resembled a horse.

2. It was at the very least, vaguely DeLorean related.

3. I was sick of the Top Gear discussion as well but just chose not
to comment on it. At least it too was automotive related.

True, fuel is automotive related but with the exception of Joe's
very very recent post, you have ignored that facet of the thread,
concentrating mostly on the politico-socialogical and who's to blame.

I've spent all the breath I'm going to on this thread. Don't bother
responding to me, but do continue your discussion with the others.

Rich A.