[DMCForum] Outlook 2003 / Windows Scripting

[DMCForum] Outlook 2003 / Windows Scripting

Hi All,

I'm sitting here trying to figure out a way to modify Outlook's Junk
E-Mail filtering and Rules Wizards to see if I can get them to
auto-<SIGH> for me when more endless political rhetoric comes into my
inbox with [DMCFORUM] in the subject.  Anyone good at programming?

-Dave