Re: [DMCForum] Re: O/T Gas Prices in California reach $4.10 per gallon t

Re: [DMCForum] Re: O/T Gas Prices in California reach $4.10 per gallon today

Where is the proof for this??  Why do American tax
payers need to keep sending money to Iraq if the oil
money is going back to the people?  How about some of
that money go to pay back the American people?

More so, there are tyrant leaders all over the world
who use state resources to fun "extravagant
lifestyle", and even terrorist operations.  and HOLY
CRAP!  Some of them even have OIL TOO!  Why Iraq, and
not Saudi?  Or all of the corrupt African countries
that engage in genocide?  Oh, and what about
AMERICANS?  Who is going to save us from our
government stealing from us?

Before this recent "War on Terror" (Or was it WMD?  Or
Iraq freedom?  I can't keep track anymore) Iraq was
the only oil rich country that could not sell us oil
(directly) adding expense for American oil companies.
This is a war about Oil, and if we happen to improve
the lives of a few Iraqis in the process that will
just be a bonus to be used for political propaganda.

Mike pointed out a refinery shortage?  I think that is
BS too...  The oil companies have learned from OPEC
how to increase profits.  Close the valve a little
bit, and prices go up.  Energy does not obey the
standard rules of supply and demand, the need for
energy remains the same no matter what the supply.

May be a little dated, but with nothing done to fix it
I'd think it still holds true:
http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/04.30I.Price.Hiking.htm