[DMCForum] Yada yada liberalyada conservativeyada... (was: Gas Prices)

[DMCForum] Yada yada liberalyada conservativeyada... (was: Gas Prices)

<sigh>

Yes, yes, yes.  We all know the liberal take on the war.  All the
enlightened hippie-wanna-be college students with cardboard signs told
us this great insight a couple years ago and it was just as much
yada-yada then as it is now.

Gasoline is going up in price due to the increased demand from countries
like China.  Simple as that.

Now, having stated that, did I change your mind on the issue?  No?  Did
anybody think I would?

Marc, Joe, etc. - we know your stance on the war / President Bush / etc.
You are not going to change the political views of anyone on this list
with endless posts pertaining to same, any more than the conservatives
will sway your opinions with our rebuttals.  PLEASE do not bore the heck
out of us all by trying.  (We have more of a chance at getting Bill
Robertson to put emissions ON a car.)

These arguments get really stale after a while even for a political
junkie like me.  We've all been through this here before, and it was
overwhelmingly clear that the vast majority of the list simply is not
interested in discussions of a political nature.  I'm asking nicely,
folks - BOTH sides - can the politics, okay?

Now I repeat:  <SIGH>

-Dave