[DMCForum] Automobile Magazine founder's remarks...

[DMCForum] Automobile Magazine founder's remarks...

Please let the founder of Automobile Magazine know exactly how we feel
about him calling our cars duds, and speaking ill of the dead (JZD) by
e-mailing him here:

feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

put in the subject line, "attn: David E. Davis, Jr"

Sending mine now,
Josh