[DMCForum] New Issue: BTTF, Eibach Suspension Kit install, etc.

[DMCForum] New Issue: BTTF, Eibach Suspension Kit install, etc.

Our new issue of Gullwing Magazine is out.  If you haven't already received your copy, batch #2 will be mailed a.s.a.p.

This issue includes a great tech article by David Jacobs with plenty of photos for installing the Eibach Suspension Kit from DMCH.  Check out the before and after photos too - if you're ready to lower your car to the originally-intended specs.

Of course, there's complete coverage of the DMCH Open House and Concours as viewed by our small caravan travelling from the midwest and back.  See the comments from several other attendees, as well as the new Millennium Concours Management Team.

We have a new advertiser from the U.K. that has a limited number of mint-condition DeLorean key rings available from a liquidated promotions company.  These are very classy - so get one before they're gone for good!

There's a new ad from Robert Lamrock promoting Eurofest 2006.  Sounds like this 25th anniversary event will be an extra special one that we won't want to miss.

There are "Stories from the Factory" by Quality Control Superintendent Alan Hayward, for those who like learning more about interesting historical tidbits.

Most of the usual advertisers/vendors are in this issue along with several new items that are now available.  We also have a FREE sample attached of the DeLorean side-stripe available from the Dallas/Fort Worth DeLorean Motor Club, so you can see and feel the quality and texture of this material... it's almost an exact match of the 3M originals!

Find out why you need an automatic-transmission cooler from P.J. Grady.

You can also check out the new "classified" items.

Last, but certainly not least, is the feature/cover car in this issue that we're calling our "Back To The Future" edition featuring all of the details of Danny Botkin's awesome time-machine DeLorean.  You can tell that Danny really put in the time and research to do it up right, as he gives us an insight into his "world" (or obsession) with his very own DeLorean Dream Project including how he came to work for DeLorean Motor Center.

Enjoy!

Cheryl Wester, editor
Gullwing Magazine
P.O. Box 991
St. Peters, MO  63376
www.gullwingmagazine.com
gullwing-magazine(at)sbcglobal.net

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS