RE: [DMCForum] Re: Huey Lewis Concert in Central Jersey

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Huey Lewis Concert in Central Jersey

I parked my car outside the concert and it was mobbed by drunken idiots who
climbed
all over it, got inside it and fingered it to death.
If you want to take your car and make arrangements with the venue, make
sure they provide barriers for the car.
- VB

>From: "Travis Goodwin" <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: Huey Lewis Concert in Central Jersey
>Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:28:41 -0400
>
>OK, I gotta ask. What happened with Huey and VB?

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS