[DMCForum] Re: 2006 DeLorean Wall Calendar

[DMCForum] Re: 2006 DeLorean Wall Calendar

Due to all the replies to this I didn't read them. But finally!! I've
been wanting one of these puppies for a couple of years. Now all we
need is a DeLorean check book.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael C. Babb" <mcbabb@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hey all, I am planning on making a 2006 DeLorean wall calendar and
need your
> help.  I am looking for good high quality DeLorean pictures to have
on each
> month.  If I use on of your images, I will sell you the calendar at
cost,
> and will throw in free shipping (typically about $4.00). (the
calendar will
> look roughly like this: http://babbtechnology.com/temp/calendar.gif
>

> For best results, the image should be 150DPI or greater and needs
to be 11.5
> inches by 9 inches to fill the whole page (will shave off ¼ inch on
each
> side when printing to ensure full coverage).
> http://babbtechnology.com/temp/calendar.jpg shows a sample image
with the ¼
> inch gutter and the correct dimensions and size.
>

> I would also like to add owner / vehicle information with each
picture, so
> send me any additional information you would like displayed on the
calendar
> with your car. (you a vender and want free advertising? As long as
the
> picture is cool enough I will add it and give you a plug).
>

> Please let me know if you have any questions, and send your
pictures to
> calendar (AT) babbtechnology.com
>

> Thanks!
>

> Michael Babb

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS