RE: [DMCForum] 2006 DeLorean Wall Calendar

RE: [DMCForum] 2006 DeLorean Wall Calendar

Yikes, Mike.  Do you know what you're getting yourself into?  I have been doing calendars for my other car club for 6 years .  (http://www.forwardlook.net/calendars/calendar2005/)

I've had lots of other folks ask me about starting a calendar for their club/make/model, and from our collective experiences I can guarantee one end result - you will almost certainly lose money.

- If you print it yourself, you will lose less money, but the quality isn't as good. You will not also sell as many.

- Having it professionally printed guarantees both good image quality and a good loss of money. You have to be extremely accurate in your predicted sales or face major losses.  Professionally printed calendars on average semi-gloss paper will run $9 - $13 each in quantity 500 full-bleed, plastic spiral bound.

On the bright side, whichever way you choose, you will have equal frustrations and headaches.

However - it is always a great project, and you will get a lot of appreciation for the D community!

-Dave