Re: [DMCForum] 2006 DeLorean Wall Calendar

Re: [DMCForum] 2006 DeLorean Wall Calendar

I'm glad I could fulfill your prophecy.

I think i'll go out this afternoon and take some good pictures of 4512 and send them in...then I could have the chance of getting it for $4.  It a gorgeous day outside right now and i'm sure the lakeshore would make a good backdrop.
you know what would be interesting, a calendar that is just "barn find" deloreans.  Pictures of obscure places a Delorean has been found.  Along with a brief description of its history and possible future.  Some months could have the picture of the newly found delorean along with a smaller picture of it restored.  Just an idea.  it would be something different.

Erik

Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yup.. I knew that was coming.

I am all for competition, I guess my question was more
of a "why bother"?  I might buy one too, but I already
sent all of my good photos to Ron @ Gullwing!