From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 12:11 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] get your project car finished... one way or
another...

A better way is to stand on a street corner, dressed as a bum, with a
sign that says, "Hungry, homeless, vietnam vet, anything helps, God
bless." If you can find a large, mangy mutt to take with you, all the
better.

Getting off a local freeway offramp, out of roughly a dozen cars in
front of me, three of them handed him bills. We're talking about a 60
second time frame here. Assuming they were all the lowest denomination
($1), he made $3 in a minute, and probably averages $180 an hour
minimum. Realistically, I'd guess more like $250 since many people
hand out more than a buck, and I'm betting these guys pull $1,000+ for
a day's "work".

-Ryan

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS