From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of timnagin
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 12:45 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: Too many hobbies; is it just me?

The "fat tire" comment is what made me wonder.  At the hotel bar there was a
good, dark beer on tap named Fat Tire.

Mark renamed it Flat Tire after he tasted it.  We were sitting around taking
turns ordering rounds, and lining up empty glasses on the table, and the
conversation went something like this.

I bought a round of Fat Tire, and Mark sips his beer.

Mark: *sip* *shiver* Oh that tastes awful! *sip* *shiver* oh yea, that's
terrible!

Me: Well you don't have to drink it.  I can get you something else.  What
would you prefer?  Bud Light?

Mark: *sip* *shiver* This is really bad. *sip* *shiver*

Me: Well don't drink it.

Mark: *sip* *shiver* No, it's ok. [scrunched-up face] *sip* *shiver* I can
choke it down.  It tasted like a flat tire.

We had quite the laugh. :)

Greg

  _____

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS