[DMCForum] Re: DMC Wedding...

Shannon, I still like the idea of the DCS wedding, but the lack of
hotel could be a problem and getting in the way with all the million
things that will be going on. But... if Christopher lloyd (Rev Jim)
married me and I had Bob Gale, Claudia Wells and Jeffrey Weissman and
any other BTTF person are present, it will make it even more ultra
special. Not to mention the fact that there is no other opportunity
to have so many deloreans together at the same time.
And about Marc's comment on Taxi, I never knew Christopher lloyd did
that, so I thought it was new, silly me... I had to be more of a BTTF
expert :)
WOW, there are soooooo many messages about the wedding, I am trying
to catch up.

Thanks everyone for all the great ideas and the good wishes ;)

Flavia
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxx>
wrote:
> See Josh, I told you DCS 06 is the best bet. All you would need to
do is find &
> pay for the non-minister-judge/justice-of-the-peace-person - and -
ask Ken to
> give you 15min of stage time.
>
> - The hall is all ready rented.
> - It will be filled with all your DeLorean loving fans (and cars).
> - Catering is spoken for, guests simply register with Ken.
> - All the vendors (minus "1") will be on location for any late
comers who forgot
> to get you a gift.
> The only thing that may be a problem is Rich W. having enough free
time to finish
> that Limo DMC for your departure.
>
> Relatives...Shmellatives you kids are on a budget! Like Marc said
Vegas is quick
> (& cheep, minus the air fare) but would you two rather have Marilyn
Monroe marry