From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of timnagin
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 9:05 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Lost title?

Dave,

Although I have never used a service like this, I don't see how they can
do
anything you can not given a little time.

Do you remember my post on the eBay parts car with the missing title?  I
found that information within minutes.  Let me know specifically what
you
are trying to do and I will see if I can help.

Greg

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS