[DMCForum] Re: The "Sweet Spot" of Deloreans??

[DMCForum] Re: The "Sweet Spot" of Deloreans??

As it does to me. But we are not ignorant about Deloreans as much as
the general public. I was only remarking on how made up facts like
this further skewer the facts like this to potential owners, and it is
a downright lie.

Hell, I could rebuff his claim and say if 82 are the perfect sweet
spot how come they still came with the blue fan fail relay, and those
inferieo 83's came with the fused jumper fix?

Just the guy is lying to sell his car, mainly on the fact the inorant
public will never know he is.

I really shouldn't complain, just it sucks to see people stooping to
this level all the time with Deloreans.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxx> wrote:
> I don't know, it seemed pretty obvious to me this was just one man's
opinion.

> -Ryan
>
> On 7/30/05, Joe OBrien <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx> wrote:
> > Yeah it is a nice car, just I was muttering on how his claim from
> > nowhere is being used as if it is a fact. That all 82s are the
> > better ones compared to the inferior built 81s & 83s. Just moaning
> > about how people make anything up to sell their cars anymore.
> >
> > And with Deloreans sometimes it is easier to the unknown public,
> > because the public at large doesn;t know much about them.

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS