RE: [DMCForum] VIN question...

What about 12345?

ROLAND The combination is (hesitates) one.

HELMET One.

SANDURZ One. (writes)

ROLAND Two.

HELMET Two.

SANDURZ Two. (writes)

ROLAND Three.

HELMET Three.

SANDURZ Three (writes)

ROLAND Four.

HELMET Four.

SANDURZ Four. (writes)

ROLAND (hesitates) Five.

HELMET Five.

SANDURZ Five. (writes)

HELMET So the combination is one, two, three, four, five. (lifts
mask) That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life.
That's the kinda thing an idiot would have on his luggage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SKROOB Well, did it work? Where's the king?

HELMET It worked, sir. We have the combination.

SKROOB Great. Now we can take every last breath fresh air from
planet Druidia. What's the combination?

SANDURZ One, two, three, four, five.

SKROOB One, two, three, four, five?

SANDURZ That's amazing. I've got the same combination on my luggage.
Prepare Spaceball 1 for immediate departure.

SANDURZ Yes, sir.

SKROOB, SANDURZ, and HELMET start walking out the door.

SKROOB And change the combination on my luggage.

-Jeff Chabotte
Griff's BMW