[DMCForum] Automobile Shipping Question

Hey Guys,

I know someone on the list said they know a guy who transports exotic
vehicles and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind emailing me off-list
regarding his contact information.  I have a vehicle I'm considering
purchasing and would rather go directly to a transporter than a stupid
broker like I did with my D (still urks me).  If anyone else on the
lists knows of a transporter personally, I'd be glad to call them as
well, as I simply want to get an idea of how much it'll cost to ship
the vehicle out to Colorado from Boston.

Thanks,

Brandon
Vin 3323

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS