[DMCForum] Re: fuel system manuals...

"Gasoline Fuel-Injection System K-Jetronic" by Bosch.
ISBN 0-8376-0468-0. This should cover any and all questions you may
have. It is the official documentation and is very thorough.
Everyone should consider having this. Even if you don't work on your
own engine it may be helpful to your mechanic. You can get it online
for about $20. I found it at http://tinyurl.com/bs5j5 . I'm sure you
can find it at other sources as well.
Stephen
Vin 3601

> Anyone have any suggestions on books or manuals I should get to
understand the Bosch fuel system?  ISBN's would be great.