RE: [DMCForum] Domain registrars/resellers

RE: [DMCForum] Domain registrars/resellers

I use http://www.netfirms.com
You can get either a free site, or a $5 a month with lots of storage,
or the one I use $10 a month and I think I have several GB of storage
and something like 50GB transfer a month.
- VB