Re: [DMCForum] Re: I must quit yet again

Re: [DMCForum] Re: I must quit yet again

Yea, but Philo was from outter space!!

Best of luck to you Walt, even though I don't beleive
there is any level of "competent" required to run a
mailing list like this!  :)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM