Re: [DMCForum] Re: Found a "parts" delorean...VIN 11230

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Found a "parts" delorean...VIN 11230

I've got one such body sitting in my driveway.  Car had an engine fire,
so the rear pontoons are toast, front end was cut off to repair a wreck,
RH side...well Greg can tell you about that one...and the rest is still
useable!  It looks like crap sitting in my driveway...but then again,
it's a cool cross section view of a DeLorean body...so it's not so bad.

God forbid, but if anyone has a roll over, or gets hit on the left hand
side, let me know, and I'll gladly donate the rest to the restoration.

-Josh