[DMCForum] Re: Git 'em (Sky News)

We get it at the Pentagon. Been watching it for years in and out by
other means. While I totally agree that I also hate the sensationalist
bent our news has I don't find other nations' to be any better. They
are, unfortunately following our lead.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxx> wrote:
> Do you guys get BBC News 24, Sky News or ITV News on
cable/satellite? It
> won't be of much interest for domestic news but world news will be
> covered well.
>
> Martin
>
> timnagin wrote:
>

> > Don't get us started, don't even get us started. :)
> >
> > Greg

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS