[DMCForum] Re: Git 'em (Dave)

Especially in light of recent events. If the guy was running because
he didn't want to be collared for a minor offense, he should have
though about running (on the tube) after all the bombings and
realized what the consequences could be.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand"
<dave.stragand@xxxx> wrote:
> If a police officer yells "stop" - but you insist on running -
then you
> should not be surprised if deadly force is used on you.  Simple as
that.

> The world has been protecting the stupid folks for waaaay too
long.

> -Dave

Stockwell
> tube station. And most recently a Mosque somewhere has been
surrounded
> by armed police.
>
> Thought that'd make you happy :-)
>
> Martin

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS