Re: [DMCForum] Re: videobob appearance in Jibjab budweiser commercial??

Re: [DMCForum] Re: videobob appearance in Jibjab budweiser commercial??

Even though I went to school with the JibJab guys, I
will say that I think the early political stuff was so
good that it is hard for them to beat..  They are a
bunch of guys trying to make a living at what they
like to do, nothing wrong with it.

Whenever I need a smile, I find my way to

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/
or
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/kenya/

--- Jon Heese <dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've enjoyed watching JibJab animation for a few
> years (earliest one I
> remember was from early 2003).  Last year's big
> "This Land" explosion
> wasn't their Genesis.  They are still around because
> they have loyal
> fans who like their stuff.
>
> Regards,
> Jon Heese
>
> Joe OBrien wrote:
> > eh, hardly, JibJab sucks, just milking their 15
> minutes from their 1
> > famous little skit. Why are they still in
> business???
> >

> > -Joe

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

De lorean Delorean part Delorean cadillac

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS