Re: [DMCForum] Re: Corvette Summer finally

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Corvette Summer finally

I can believe that. Doesn't surprise me a bit that you'd have
difficulty photographing something like that.

So, where are they mounted? Is this an under-the-car thing? How do you
use them - a constant flashing, or what? Are you trying to achieve
some certain effect? I'm just curious, it sounds like a neat setup.

-Ryan, who will admit to toying with the idea of neon under my car

On 7/21/05, Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, believe it or not, they hardly even show up on video.  I tried a
> long exposure in the evening, but all it looked like was bright
> lights...  A strobe is basically a flash bulb.  Maybe I'll have to try
> tweaking the shutter speed on the camcorder...

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS