[DMCForum] Re: Another possible Delorean eBay scam???

[DMCForum] Re: Another possible Delorean eBay scam???

Sounds like a scam or a dealer. I like that the paint got a check
mark. My neighbor told me that once I paint my car it will look real
good, yah like that's going to happen.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>
wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/9uwto
>
> Does this look legit, or is the seller just using a picture and a
vin
> of the previous 83 automatic to run this possible scam?
>
> Whaddya think?
>
> Looks just too suspicious to me with just 1 pic, missing vehicle
info,
> and his desire to sell it outright for $22K when the reserve was
much
> higher last time. Just smells funny to me.
>

> -Joe

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS