[DMCForum] New Topic: Superchargers

Greetings DMC Forum,
   Thank you for your information of Eastern DeLorean Clubs. However i
come before you all with another question? Has anyone added a
supercharger to a stock PRV? Is that even possible? If it is, what
would the horsepower be? For its a V6, how much more horsepower can you
break out? For take example: The Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren, a 5.4 Liter
Supercharged V8, horsepower: 626 bhp, as much as a McLaren F1.
  Or another car, a Ferrari F40, a 6 Liter Supercharged V8, horsepower:
478 bhp. Now you see a difference here, 626 compared to 478. A stock
PRV is 130 horsepower, adding a supercharger would boost it to what?
200 maybe even 250, somewhere in that range. For curiosity gets me and
so i have to ask. Until then,
Hasta,
Cory C

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS