RE: [DMCForum] Re: Ripped Off

Hey, if this douchebag thief wanders into my bank with his fake gun and
poses to threaten peoples lives, and my big bad ass self kills him when he
threatens mine....no jury would convict me for that.
eh uh.
I don't wear a duster, or a cowboy hat, or a buckle....but I do live in
Texas and have two horses out in the field.....does that make me a cowboy?
I own and ride a Harley, does that make me a biker?
I do own and drive a classic collectors cars, does that make me Jay Leno?

WTF are you talking about?
Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah... everybody is a tough guy psycho analyst
behind
the keyboard....laugh it up funny boy.
It's all fun and games.