RE: [DMCForum] Re: Ripped Off

Let me pick this apart:

>I'm sure any sane person can think a number
>of scenerios in which your fake gun could be used that could result in
>the injury, death, or at least serious mental/emotional trauma of an
>innocent person.

and how is that my fault?
Someone broke into my car, violated my privacy and space, stole from me
and it is my fault. The gun was fake, no different than what you could buy
at a toy store. If this moron uses the fake gun to ro a store, and get's his
head blown off, he deserves it and it has nothing to do with me.
Call it Karma.

>And while I'm at it - We all get it, you have a desert eagle. You
>needn't throw that fact in to every other post you make. Nearly anyone
>here can buy one - just like you. It doesn't make you special or cool
>or a badass or whatever image you're trying to portray to us.

Yeah, anyone can buy a gun.
However dispite your lack of being impressed by it, I AM cool and bad ass.
If there is anyone who is so challenged by this all you have to do is walk
up
to me and challenge me and you will find out who is the victor.
I am not making threats, I am saying that if I were to be attacked, assulted
or
whatever I would be prepared to defend myself as any red beareded Texan
would.
I think that's fair.
Would you just lay down and take it?
...maybe you would?

>You make it out like you'd kill someone if they hurt your precious
>Delorean.

Yes, I would - absolutely.
However the incident was with my Magnum...and I feel the same.

>Get your priorities straight, man. I don't car how guilty or
>not-worthy-of-life/freedom any individual is - for you to hurt or kill
>them for messing with your CAR is just disgusting. Beyond that I doubt
>you have guts to actually do it - and further I doubt you have the
>emotional strength to endure the guilt that you'd feel afterwards.
>Grow up.

Is it MY fault someone violated my privacy and stole my property?
Anyone who would do that obviously has no compassion, no conscious, no
morals....

You know it's funny, we cheer on the "troops" who go over and kill people
who are simply fighting for their homes, their families, their way of life
and we
salute them as they come back home to cash the check.
.....but all of the sudden there is all this compassion for thieves?

You know in Texas, the law is still on the books that a horse thief can be
hanged?
Why?
Because stealing a man's horse could cost him his livelihood.
I feel the same way about my car.
They are willing to steal a gun (or what they thought was a gun)
who knows what else they would do?

I am supposed to have compassion for this prick?
I grew as dirt poor and anyone, you don't see me out there breaking into
cars.
I work my ass off.

And yeah, if I caught someone outside my house, trying to break into my car
or my home I would not hesitate for one second to turn their head into crow
feed
and I would sleep like a baby.
There are plenty of veterans who might be reading this right now who blasted
the "enemy" to death in war... do you condemn them for this decision?
The "enemy" is sometimes just trying to feed his family, just trying to
protect what
he believes in, or sometimes trying to take what does not belong to him and
is willing
to risk his life to do it.
If you risk it on my lawn you will loose.

yeah, anybody can get a gun.
I never said I was a tough guy, but you can't deny me for protecting what's
mine.
The reason there are thieves out there is because they know guys like you
will roll
over and take it...."awe gee martha, looks like we were broken into, I guess
we will
call the insurance company, gee whiz, what a bummer!"

The Scott-Irish, red bearded gun slingers of the west won this land and I
have
no plans on letting it go.
REMEMBER THE ALAMO!

Something about..."from my cold dead hands".......

- VB