From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of content22207
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 11:07 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Why Arguing With Martin Is Like Arguing With My
Ex-Wife

Why don't you do a chronological search on "piss":

Message #27474 Robert 7/6/05 "pissed" (Totally Different Thread)
Message #27738 Martin 7/11/05 "piss"
Message #27748 Marc 7/11/05 "pissing"
Message #27750 Greg 7/12/05 "pissed" (Totally Different Thread)
Message #27796 Bill 7/12/05 "pissing" and "piss"
Message #27833 Martin 7/13/05 "piss"
Message #27856 Bill 7/13/05 "piss"
Message #27884 Martin 7/14/05 "pissed"
Message #27920 Bill 7/14/05 "piss" and "pissed"

Again, I humbly suggest you re-read Message #27738, which has your
name attached, and note its number and date relative to anything with
my name attached.

Inconvenient for your accusations, isn't it.

But unlike my ex-wife, you can't divorce me....

Bill Robertson

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS